Vote for your favorite local businesses now through March 10.
Best of the Main Line & Western Suburbs 2019
Voting Rules & Info:
- Businesses are permitted to promote voting online and in-person, but cannot incentivize voting with discounts, special offers, etc. Those that do will be disqualified.
- Please limit your votes to local businesses. Votes for national chains will not be counted.
- Please fill in the complete business name.
- You can vote only once per round.*
- Share why you voted and follow along on social media with #BOMLT.
*The nomination round for Best of the Main Line & Western Suburbs 2019 has ended. Starting 8 a.m. on Monday Feb. 4, five special rounds of run-off voting for top nominees in the Food and Drink categories will take place weekly.
Run-off voting schedule:
- Round 1: Feb. 4-10
- Round 2: Feb. 11-17
- Round 3: Feb. 18-24
- Round 4: Feb. 25-March 3
- Round 5: March 4-10
Voting for each round will start on 8 a.m. every Monday and close every Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Businesses included in each round will be notified ahead of time.
After March 10, voting will be over. Winners in all categories will be notified in late spring.
Results will be published in the July 2019 issue of Main Line Today. Our Best of the Main Line & Western Suburbs Party will take place July 18, 2019 at Drexelbrook. For tickets and party information, click here.