Don't Miss Cornerstone's Holiday Baking Class
The event takes place on Sunday, Dec. 13, from 2–4 p.m. in Wayne.
Photo courtesy of Cornerstone Cheese & Charcuterie
For ladies who love baking, Cornerstone’s upcoming event is a must-attend. Spend the afternoon sipping on champagne, deocrating cookies and munching on charcuterie. The event takes place on Sunday, Dec. 13, from 2–4 p.m. at the Wayne cheese and charcuterie shop.
Grab a group of friends, a bottle of champagne (or two!) and bring along your holiday spirit. For $75 per person you get:
- Flutes for your bubbles and some fresh orange juice, if you desire
- The latest and greatest holiday tunes
- Cheese and charcuterie to nibble
- Freshly baked sugar cookies
- Artsy icing and sprinkles galore
- Three dozen cookies decorated by you, packaged and ready to take home
1 West Ave., Wayne, (610) 688-1888, www.cornerstonewayne.com.