Victory Brewing Co.’s All-American Beer Dinner
Celebrate your patriotism well into July.
Celebrate your patriotism well into July with some continued support from Victory Brewing Co. While their new IPA release will impress all Fourth of July guests, and their brand-new ice cream series promises to sweeten any Independence Day bash, the brewery’s upcoming beer dinner is worthy of a saves the date.
On Thurs., July 17, 6:30–8:30 p.m., the Downingtown-based brewpub will unveil an all-American eight-course feast (enticing amuse bouche and intermezzo included) of elevated picnic classics. From an upscale burger crafted with Wagyu beef and black truffle mayo—all on a buttered crostini, to a hand-pulled mozzarella and heirloom tomato salad and a country lemonade sorbet, you haven’t attended a warm-weathered affair with comfort food this good!
Oh, but it gets better. In true Victory fashion, each course comes paired with a hand-selected pour from local brewery’s arsenal of seasonal releases. Full lineup of the night’s pairings, including a mix of hard-to-find beers, revealed below.
● Backyard burger layered with heirloom tomato, iceberg lettuce, black truffle mayo and whole grain mustard
● Hand pulled mozzarella, heirloom tomato, watermelon basil gastric; paired with Whirlwind Witbier
● Broiled crab cake accented with sweet corn, soybean and chorizo hash, topped with Old Bay remoulade; paired with Summer Love Ale
● Venison hot dog with dijon and herb compound butter; paired with Hop Ticket Session IPA
● Southern fried duck and game hen with cornbread, collard greens and duck demi; paired with Hop Ticket Dry Hopped Pils
● Apple dumpling with peach ice cream and brown sugar whipped crème fraiche; paired with Liberty Bell Ringer