Holidays in Manayunk Kicks off Nov. 25
Restaurants in downtown Manayunk are hosting a month-long celebration.
Photos by JPG Photography.
The holidays are just around the corner. Get into the spirit than by visiting downtown Manayunk, where there will be plenty of cheer thanks to its month-long activities. Kicking off on Nov. 25 and running through Dec. 21, Holidays in Manayunk includes restaurants offering happy hour specials throughout the season. The town will also have its tree lighting ceremony, a promenade of trees, secret Santa Night, Rudolph Run, Men’s Shopping Night and Dashing Through the Stores.
Participating restaurants include:
● Binto Market & Cafe: All sauces on sale, plus buy one lunch menu item, get one half off.
● Boostin' Bowls: Buy two açaí bowls or smoothies of equal value and get the second açaí bowl or smoothie half off. Also, check out $1 off toast.
● Chabaa Thai: Buy a $50 gift card for $35 or a $100 gift card for $60.
● The Couch Tomato: Buy one $50 gift card and get one $10 gift card for free.
● Franzone's Manayunk: $1 slices all day.
● Sona Pub & Kitchen: Buy one gift card, get the second of equal or lesser value for half price.
● The Spicy Belly: 20 percent off meal with proof of purchase from another Manayunk business.
● Tubby Robot Ice Cream Factory: $6 take-home hand-packed pints.
● Winnie's Manayunk: Dine in, get discounts at neighboring businesses.
Plus, every Thursday during Holidays in Manayunk, restaurants will celebrate Merry, Merry Happy Hour featuring festive libations and treats. Participating bars including Bourbon Blue, The Couch Tomato, The Goat's Beard and Winnie's Manayunk.
If you decide to dash through the 3-mile Rudolph Run on Dec. 9 at 9 a.m., remember to run through these bars and restaurants after the race to refuel.
- Deke's Bar-B-Que: Free peach cobbler
- The Couch Tomato: $3 select drafts
- The Goat's Beard:10 percent off meal
- The Spicy Belly: 20 percent off meal
- Tubby Robot Ice Cream Factory: $1 off all menu items
Downtown Manayunk, (215) 482-9565.