Highland Orchards to Host Fall Food and Craft Beer Celebration
The family-friendly event will take place Nov. 4 and feature food by Timothy’s.
Fall just isn’t complete without a trip to your favorite orchard for apple and pumpkin picking. Saturday, Nov. 4, is the perfect time to stop by Highland Orchards with the family to do just that, and more. Visit the orchard from 12 to 5 p.m. for a day of family fun at the Fall Food & Craft Beer Celebration. Timothy’s of Lionville and Timothy’s of West Chester will serve a menu inspired by this season’s harvest, and a variety of craft breweries will pour their latest brews.
Timothy's seasonal specialties include the following:
- Pumpkin pulled pork
- Bourbon- and cider-glazed turkey meatballs
- Autumn chicken wrap (cider-marinated chicken breast, apple and butternut squash chutney and mascarpone cheese in a grilled tortilla wrap)
- Brat and kraut with beer mustard
- Harvest chipotle chili
Featured breweries include:
- Appalachian Brewing Company
- Double Nickel Brewing Co.
- Captain Lawrence Brewing Co.
- Flying Fish Brewing Co.
- Stoudt’s Brewing Company
Wines and ciders will also be available. Check out arts and crafts, live music and other fun activities. The event is free, and food and drink are pay-as-you-go.
1000 Marshallton-Thorndale Road, West Chester, (610) 269-3494.