Phoenixville’s Fall Food Truck Festival Returns This Saturday
Over 30 mobile culinary purveyors will descend on the borough.
All Photos By Ed Williams.
Over 30 food trucks and assorted vendors will take position along Phoenixville’s Bridge Street on Oct. 5 from 12-6 p.m. for the biannual Phoenixville Food Truck Festival. Nosh on globally-influenced eats as both city-based and local trucks and vendors gather for this food-centric celebration, which is now in its seventh year.
Here’s a look at this year’s food lineup:
- Abuelita's Empanadas Food Truck
- Albie's Fresh Burgers and Crab Cakes
- Awesome little Cupcakes, LLC
- The Chilly Banana
- The Cow and the Curd
- Dia Doce
- Dos Hermanos Tacos
- Doughlicious by Sweet Box Bakery
- Doughnut Evolution
- Gotta Lotta Gelata
- PaperMill - Home of the Spurrito
- Petrucci's Phoenixville
- Philly Fry
- The Taza Truck - Eat Egyptian
- The Tot Cart
- Southbound BBQ
- Uncle B's BAR B Q
- Waffle Mamas