5 Restaurants Coming to the Main Line
Plus, three new openings planned for 2016.
The Pour House in Exton//Photos by Nina Lea Photography.
The Main Line is positively bursting with new restaurant openings slated for this fall. There are some old favorites as well as some new places popping up all over the western suburbs of Philadelphia, so grab a fork and get ready to dine!
- Avenue Kitchen in Glen Mills at Glen Eagle Square is now open.
- b. good in Wynnewood opened over the summer, as did Malvern Buttery.
- There was a Mexican food renaissance with the recent openings of Pipeline Tacos, El Limon and Xolo Tacos.
- Besito, an upscale Mexican chain, expects to open in October in Ardmore's Suburban Square.
- We are still awaiting Lorenzo & Son's debut on High and Gay Streets in West Chester. They promise a fall opening.
- Pour House will replace Romano's Macaroni Grill in North Wales. It should be open to the public the week of Sept. 21. This is the third Pour House outpost with other locations in Westmont, N.J. and Exton.
- Green Engine Coffee Co. is coming to 16 Haverford Station Rd. in Haverford.
- Chabaa Thai will be resurrected in Manayunk at Main and Grape Streets in the old Main Street Market.
- Reading’s Chatty Monks Brewing Company is planning a 15-barrel production brewery and restaurant for Phoenixville in spring 2016. It will be located on Main Street next to Molly Maguire’s.