*If you have a cough that will not go away.
* To confirm the diagnosis of allergies or asthma.
* To define the potential triggers of your allergic symptoms or asthma.
* If you have had an allergic reaction caused by food, insect sting or medication.
* To decrease the need for daily medications to treat allergies and/or asthma.
*Your allergies and/or asthma are interfering with your ability to fulfill your activities of daily living.
* You are experiencing the warning signs of asthma, such as shortness of breath; wheezing or coughing often, especially at night or after exercise; or experiencing tightness in your chest.
* Antihistamines, decongestants and/or over-the-counter medications do not control your allergy symptoms, or create unacceptable side effects, such as drowsiness or nervousness.
* Suffering from more than three ear, sinus, throat, or lung infections in a year.
* When there is an increase of allergy symptoms after the introduction of a new pet to the home.
* An infant or child with eczema
* Allergic rashes such as hives, and contact sensitivities.
If you have any of the above symptoms or would like additional information, please fill out the below information.
Allergy & Asthma Specialists, PC takes pride in providing state of the art medical care in a personal and caring environment emphasizing the control of asthma and allergic disease while at the same time avoiding side effects from medications.
The goal of the allergists and staff is to improve the quality of life of each and every patient.
All patients of the practice have access to the most complete and comprehensive range of medical services available to diagnose and treat allergic diseases, asthma, recurrent infections and eczema. The practice treats all age groups from newborns to adults.
To subscribe to a newsletter, just tell us your email address, check the appropriate box(es) below, and click the sign-up button.
Hot Tickets — Sign up for this weekly newsletter and you'll have a handle on the Main Line's most anticipated events, from concerts, plays, galas and art exhibits, to kid- and family-friendly happenings.
The Main Course — If you love food, you'll love our weekly dining newsletter. Find out which restaurant is on the outs, which chef is coming to town, what special menus kitchens are cooking up, who's holding the region's best food-and-drink events, and more. Plus, for good measure, we'll sprinkle in juicy tidbits from both the latest issue of Main Line Today and the local restaurant blog Main Line Dine.
Main Line Today VIP Invitations & Special Offers — Receive special offers on event tickets, products or services. Please note that emails may comprise promotional copy from our advertisers, but we do not give our email lists to advertisers. Emails are sent by Main Line Today.