You are invite to Pamoza's First Ever Gala! A night with live music, a keynote speaker, a delicious meal, and many raffles all to support the dreams of Pamoza International. To learn more, purchase tickets, or become a sponsor, please visit www.pamoza.org/gala. Can't attend, consider getting involved in another way! Here are some ideas:
- SPONSOR: We are looking for generous businesses and individuals to sponsor the gala. See opportunities below:
- Bronze Level Sponsor: Donation of $500. As a thank you, a quarter-page ad in our event booklet will be offered and you can buy one, get one free on your first pair of gala tickets.
- Silver Level Sponsor: Donation of $1,000. As a thank you, a half-page ad in our event booklet will be offered, as well as two tickets to the gala. Gold Level Sponsor: Donation of $5,000. As a thank you, you will receive a full-page ad in our event booklet, a prominent display of your [company] name on a banner, and a table for ten at our event.
- Platinum Level Sponsor: We are looking for two donations of $10,000 each. As a thank-you, you will receive either a full-page inside front cover ad or a full-page back-cover or inside-back cover ad, plus a prominent display of your name on a banner, and gala tickets for twenty guests.
- Print Sponsor: If your company is able to professionally print items, please consider producing our ad booklet. As a thank you, a full page cover ad will be offered.
- VOLUNTEER: Are you able to help us achieve our goal during the night of the gala, or help behind the scenes in the weeks leading up to the gala? Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPREAD THE WORD: Talk up the gala to your friends and family. Tell anyone and everyone you know that this gala is happening. Do you want to help us sell tickets? The best way to do so is by word of mouth.
- DONATE: Can's attend? Please consider making a contribution to Pamoza's gala. Bidding will open for auction items in the coming month. There is also a general donate button on the website.
We truly appreciate and thank you for your generosity! General information about the gala:
- Early bird tickets (through January 31, 2018): $75
- General Admission: $100
- Date: March 23, 2019
- Time: 6pm-10pm
- Location: White Manor Country Club-Malvern, PA
- Dress code: formal (black-tie optional)
- Parking: there is plenty of on-site parking at the Country Club
About Pamoza: Pamoza International is a Christian non-profit organization working in Malawi, Africa. Our mission is to share the Gospel and unite people in alleviating poverty and suffering through educational improvements, healthcare, entrepreneurship, and food security. Pamoza means together. We work together with the people we serve, and together with people like you, to help transform the lives of children and families in Malawi and beyond. Since 2003, we have served more than 6,000 in rural Malawi by bringing medicine and doctors to the community; installing solar lighting; providing school desks, training farmers, and so much more. The communities where we work are very rural and under-developed, but we know that together we can help improve these communities so that people have a higher quality life.