1. Getting started with QuickBooks® Online: Setting up your company file and chart of accounts
2. Protecting your data with passwords and preferences
3. Entering transactions: recording receipts and disbursements; managing receivables and payables; recording credit card transactions
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Creating key reports: Profit & Loss; Balance Sheet, Open Invoices, Unpaid Bills
- Using Classes, Job tracking and Billable Time and Costs
Millions of businesses and non-profits use QuickBooks® Online software to manage their bookkeeping. Understanding how to set up and use the software correctly is the key to having accurate reports and useful data to help you run your business. Using QuickBooks® Online effectively enables you to improve cash flow, increase profitability and, for non-profits, better manage programs and funding. This seminar focuses on the QuickBooks® Online software.
Cost: $15.00 fee to cover both sessions. Payable at the door by cash or check made out to “Chester County SCORE”