Marketing Manager - Main Line Today Magazine
The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and managing the marketing, advertising and ad promotion activities of Main Line Today and all ancillary publications, along with production management of Main Line Today live events, insuring that products exceed the potential of the brand.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop (along with Publisher) and execute an annual marketing plan for all Main Line Today products.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of all Main Line Today live events.
- Develop and manage annual department budget.
- Develop and produce all promotional material for Main Line Today products and events including printed and digital sales materials, e-blasts, signage, event displays, house ads, etc.
- Maintain the annual promotion calendar to insure the timely production and release of deadline-oriented sales materials.
- Function as an integral part of the sales team, working with account managers to develop products and grow revenue.
- Work with publisher and editor-in-chief to adjust current products and develop new ones to match the information needs of the reader audience.
- Develop and execute market research, as needed, to uncover audience and market information to support sales activities.
- Create and manage partnerships with for-profit and non-profit organizations that partner-with or support Main Line Today activities and brands.
- Work with magazine production manager, on a monthly basis, to place house ads to best utilize available space.
- Maintain and develop partnerships with local TV and radio outlets to promote live events.
- Attend other outside live events, as needed, to promote the Main Line Today brand.
- Manage part-time or intern resources as appropriate to support the department.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of local retail market and reader audience.
- Facility using social media to both engage and research audiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. CRM and InDesign helpful.
- Adaptable and able to function in a deadline-oriented environment.
Education & Experience
- Marketing or business-related degree.
- Experience managing live public events.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to our publisher, Joe Breck, at JBreck@MainLineToday.com.