Taste: A Festival of Food, Wine and Spirits
Enjoy a night with big-time chefs at Valley Forge Casino Resort.
TASTE is what it is all about this fall at the 2014 TASTE Philadelphia Festival of Food, Wine and Spirits, presented by Gourmet Shows and being held at the Valley Forge Casino Resort. This year’s Festival showcases the finest in wine, spirits and gourmet foods, along with the talents of local and celebrity chefs.
The culinary demonstrations for this year will be presented by an extensive list of talented chefs including Tony Clark, Paul Drew, Terry French, Barbie Marshall, Kira Norvak, Barret Beyer, Geoff Johnson,
and Pittmaster Glenn Gross.
Also on the agenda for the 2014 TASTE Philadelphia Festival of Food, Wine and Spirits will be educational and entertaining wine and beer seminars. Attendees will enjoy presentations by beer enthusiast Gary Monterosso and The Wine Guru John McNulty.
Appearances by Big Ang, Chef Jamie Laurita, Graziano Sisters, and Tim Smith
What Does My General Admission Ticket Include?
- 150+ local and national vendors selling and sampling specialty food and entertaining products
- Local and National restaurants sampling their food
- 50+ Wine and Spirit sampling stations
- Tasting & Entertaining Demonstrations throughout the day
- 20+ cooking demos on the Celebrity Cooking Stage
- Book Signings and Autographs with Celebrity Chefs and personalities
- 20 minute interviews with talent, vendors and presenters