In Between Homes? 5 Reasons to Consider a Furnished Suite
Whether you’ve just sold your home, are undergoing extensive home renovations and need a reprieve from the construction, are building a new home, or have relocated for a job, finding a place that feels like home is essential. After all, home is where we decompress and relax. Those feelings of elation at undergoing a big life change can quickly fade when faced with the daunting in-between time and the subsequent questions of where to rest your head.
Keep the positive, celebratory vibes alive and skip the stress by leasing a fully furnished suite. Luckily, the Greater Philadelphia Area has plenty of options, thanks to luxury flexible-stay brand AVE and its many properties, with locations in Blue Bell, Downingtown, Lansdale, Malvern, Newtown Square, Center City Philadelphia, and at its newest location in King of Prussia.
What makes furnished suites a stress-free solution? Here are five reasons why it’s so seamless.
- Furnishings. Is there anything more stressful than trying to move your furniture not once, but twice? Or to go with the bare minimum to get by? AVE’s furnished suites are fully equipped with not only furniture, but kitchen appliances, washers and dryers, linens, and cookware. That means your temporary situation feels like anything but. And you can leave your furniture, dishware and other essentials in storage rather than rummaging through boxes every day.
- Flexibility. When things are uncertain, avoid making long-term commitments. Buy time while you decide what’s next, whether that’s where to put down roots or when to move. Most furnished suites can be leased month to month, leaving you free to find your perfect long-term solution without any other hassles.
- Comfort and Privacy. You can lean on friends and family nearby, but renting a furnished suite gives you more space and privacy–especially if you are moving with kids or pets.
- Location, Location, Location. If you have kids, it’s best to minimize disruptions to their routine, and that means keeping them in their school district, near their friends, and close to their after-school activities. By renting a furnished suite within their school district, you’ll keep everybody happy throughout the move. It makes it easier for you, too, keeping your commute similar. Plus, you can still grab a drink at your favorite local watering hole. It’s like you never changed locations at all.
- Luxury Living. AVE has a beat on what’s cool and convenient, from their locations in neighborhood hot spots, to the clean, chic design aesthetics to the modern amenities. Living at one of AVE’s communities has all the perks of a hotel, with more space. Think pools, fitness centers, maintenance, concierge service, and even cutting-edge business spaces. Plus find perks like seasonal events and monthly resident receptions to help make it feel more like home.
AVE’s newest property in King of Prussia is right in the heart of the action – they are footsteps from Town Center, right down the road from the King of Prussia Mall, across the street from CHOP Specialty Care and Surgery Center, and a short drive to Valley Forge National Historical Park.
AVE King of Prussia offers both furnished suites and luxury apartments, with furnished leases starting at just 30 days. The amenities are state-of-the-art including AVE Fit, a three-zone fitness facility featuring strength, cardio, and studio, and Fitness OnDemand. A courtyard features a gorgeous pool, fire pit lounges, and gaming.
No matter what life throws at you, AVE’s furnished suites provide the perfect solution for those transitional times in life. They’re so well equipped, you may never want to leave.
AVE – Flexible Stay Furnished Suites and Luxury Apartments. Call or email Miranda McElroy today to schedule a tour of one of our rental communities in the Greater Philadelphia Area at 610.209.9251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.