Try This: Spiked Eggnog Cold Brew
A holiday staple gets a modern grown up twist.
Photo Courtesy of ChopHouse Grille
A staple when trimming the tree or gathering with friends and family during the holiday season, eggnog gets a modern makeover thanks to Exton’s ChopHouse Grille. The steakhouse punches up this favorite with whiskey, vodka and cold brew coffee, making for a smooth sip with a bit of a kick. Here’s how you can try it at home.
- ¾ ounce Jameson Whiskey
- ¾ ounce Three Olives Vanilla Vodka
- ¼ ounce Chocolate syrup
- 2 ounces cold brew coffee
- 2 ounces eggnog
- Whipped cream and nutmeg to garnish
Related Article: Try This: Holiday Mimosa Recipe
- Add whiskey, vodka, chocolate syrup, eggnog and cold brew to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain into glass with ice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
Recipe courtesy of ChopHouse Grille.